Welcome to Year 4’s webpage!
We hope you enjoy following us on our exciting learning journey.
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Autumn 2017 (1)
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Summer Term 2017 (1)
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter Spring Term 2017 (2)
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Spring 2017 (1)
This year we are using Seesaw to share and communicate with families! Your child will post to Seesaw to share their learning. I’ll also use Seesaw to send you messages and reminders. Seesaw is private; you’ll only see posts created by your child.
Please Sign Up Now
- Click on this link: https://app.seesaw.me/s/062-833-839
- Scan your child’s QR code for access to their learning portfolio
- View/Comment/Like updates from your child and their teacher. 🙂
After you sign up, download the free Seesaw Family app and sign in. You can also access Seesaw from a computer at https://app.seesaw.me/.
Thank you for supporting your child’s learning!
P.S. If you used Seesaw last year or have more than one child using Seesaw, follow the link above, then click the ‘Sign in’ tab at the top of the screen. You do not need to create a new account.
Where in the World is Mrs. Daniels?
Mrs Daniels is currently in Cambodia. We have been learning about where in the world is Cambodia, the floating village and Angkor Wat, the world’s largest temple. Tim kindly brought in a replica of Angkor Wat which his uncle had bought as a present. Next stop – Vietnam.
Australia, New Zealand and Thailand
We have used the wonderful places she has visited to develop the children’s geographical knowledge such the Daintree Rainforest, The Great Barrier Reef’, Sydney Harbour and Rotorua Geothermal Centre. Year 4 would like to say a massive thank you to Mrs. Daniels.