Welcome to Year 4’s webpage!
We hope you enjoy following us on our exciting learning journey.
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Summer Term 18 (1)
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Spring 2018 (2)
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Spring 1 2018
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Autumn Term 2017 (2)
- Year 4 Curriculum Letter – Autumn 2017 (1)
This year we are using Seesaw to share and communicate with families! Your child will post to Seesaw to share their learning. I’ll also use Seesaw to send you messages and reminders. Seesaw is private; you’ll only see posts created by your child.
Please Sign Up Now
- Click on this link: https://app.seesaw.me/s/062-833-839
- Scan your child’s QR code for access to their learning portfolio
- View/Comment/Like updates from your child and their teacher. 🙂
After you sign up, download the free Seesaw Family app and sign in. You can also access Seesaw from a computer at https://app.seesaw.me/.
Thank you for supporting your child’s learning!
P.S. If you used Seesaw last year or have more than one child using Seesaw, follow the link above, then click the ‘Sign in’ tab at the top of the screen. You do not need to create a new account.
Well done children for being chosen as our class Scientist! Keep up the hard work
Year 4 explore the Circus
During our English Unit ‘Leon and the Place Between’ we explored the Circus. We were lucky enough in Year 4 to experience a Circus day in school. We were able to master Circus schools and carry out a performance to others at the end of the day!
A day in the life of Ancient Egypt
During our Ancient Egyptian topic, the children produced fantastic pieces of work. We had a day in the life of Ancient Egypt to showcase our fabulous work.
Christmas Jumper day
We had a fantastic Christmas Jumper day! We invited our families to watch our Christmas Carol Concert performance!
Year 4 love taking learning outdoors. Our favourite Maths lessons are outside!