- Year 6/5 Curriculum Letter – Summer Term 2018 (1)
- Y6/5 Curriculum Letter – Spring Term 2018 2
- Year 6/5 Curriculum Letter – Autumn Term 2017 (2)
- Year 6/5 Curriculum Letter – Autumn 1 2017
- Year 6/5 Curriculum Letter – Summer Term 2017 (1)
- Year 6/5 Curriculum Letter Spring Term (2)
- Year 6/5 Curriculum Letter – Spring 2017 (1)
Year 6 Maths Genius Resources
This year we are using Seesaw to share and communicate with families! Your child will post to Seesaw to share their learning. I’ll also use Seesaw to send you messages and reminders. Seesaw is private; you’ll only see posts created by your child.
Please Sign Up Now
- Click on this link: https://app.seesaw.me/s/062-833-839
- Scan your child’s QR code for access to their learning portfolio
- View/Comment/Like updates from your child and their teacher. 🙂
After you sign up, download the free Seesaw Family app and sign in. You can also access Seesaw from a computer at https://app.seesaw.me/.
Thank you for supporting your child’s learning!
P.S. If you used Seesaw last year or have more than one child using Seesaw, follow the link above, then click the ‘Sign in’ tab at the top of the screen. You do not need to create a new account.
Year 6 and Year 6/5 children were so inspired today during their writing workshop with Cathy. They left today full of ideas for their own stories. We can’t wait to read them! Thank you for your inspiration @cathycassidyxx
The Writings on the Table…
Year 6 and 6/5 enjoyed experimenting with language and clauses today. Some wonderful examples, well done boys and girls!
Online Safety Day 2017
We have spent some time this week discussing our use of social media. We have thought about the positives and negatives and how we can ensure that we are all safe online. We took part in an online survey to collate our classes opinions. Some of the interesting results can be seen here:
Cyber Bullying is one issue that we discussed and after watching some stories on the CBBC website we were inspired to spread advice to other children about Online Safety.
Please click the link to our class blog to view: videos, posters and online chats.